BOB Probationary Officer Syllabus 2017
Good news for the graduates and post graduates who are anxiously looking for the BOB Probationary Officer Syllabus 2017. The syllabus is published by the officials of Bank of Baroda. Earlier they have released an advertisement of BOB PO Recruitment for the various graduates and post graduates of the country. The candidates can now directly download the BOB Probationary Officer Syllabus 2017 from the link given at the end of the article. So just go through the details provided about the syllabus and exam pattern of BOB Probationary Officer jobs.
The candidates after filling the application form online for BOB Probationary Officer jobs urgently needed BOB Probationary Officer Syllabus 2017 for the preparation of exam. Do not panic you only requires to go through the information provided below.
BOB Probationary Officer Recruitment Details
BOB Main Website : www.bankofbaroda.co.in/
Name of Organization : Bank of Baroda
Total Openings : 400 Posts
Name of Post : Probationary Officer
Mode of Selection : Written test, Psychometric Assessment, Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI)
Location of Job : All India
Date of Examination (tentative) : 27.05.2017
BOB Syllabus and Exam Pattern Full Details
BOB Probationary Officer Exam Pattern Info
- BOB PO Exam will consists of written examinations that is split in two parts one is Descriptive Test and another is Objective Test.
- Objective Test consists of five sections which are Reasoning Ability, Quantitative Aptitude, English Language, General Awareness (with special reference to Banking Industry). Each section will have 50 questions.
- Descriptive Test will have 2 questions of 50 marks each.
- Objective Test duration will be two hour whereas one hour for Descriptive test.
BOB Probationary Officer Syllabus Full Details
BOB Probationary Officer Syllabus – Marketing
- Products Life Cycle.
- 4 P’s and 4 C’s of marketing.
- Basics of Marketing.
- Marketing Strategies.
- Market Segmentation.
- Marketing Management.
- Marketing Mix.
- Developing stage of organization.
BOB Probationary Officer Syllabus – General Awareness
- Economics news.
- Current Affairs – Questions can be asked from various fields such as National, International, Awards, Sports, Defence, Summits, Appointment, Books & Authors, and Obituary, etc.
- News related to Reserve Bank of India.
- Banking Awareness.
- Financial Awareness (Union Budget/ Railway Budget).
- Indian Polity
BOB Probationary Officer Syllabus – English
- Reading Comprehension.
- Spotting Error.
- Fill in the blank.
- Unseen Passage
BOB Probationary Officer Syllabus – Aptitude
- Pie – Charts.
- Bar Graphs.
- Data Analysis.
- Line Graphs.
- Case lets.
- Combined data sets.
- Probability/ Series.
- Deriving Conclusions from Passages.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Inserting The Missing Character.
- Statement – Conclusions
- Number, Ranking & Time Sequence.
- Series Completion.
- Logical Venn Diagrams.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Statement – Arguments.
- Mathematical Operations.
- Alphabet Test.
- Logical Sequence of Words.
- Eligibility Test.
- Alpha Numeric Sequence Puzzle.
- Direction Sense Test.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Theme Detection.
- Situation Reaction Test.
BOB Probationary Officer Syllabus – Reasoning
- Passage and conclusion.
- Coding and decoding.
- Order and ranking.
- Making judgments.
- Seating Arrangement – Circular table and Line (North & South).
- Blood Relation.
- Inequality or Decision Making.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Logical Reasoning.
- Input Output.
- Number series.
- Statement and Argument.
We will try our level best for bringing latest information on this article. You can get more information regarding BOB Probationary Officer Syllabus and Exam pattern soon. We wishes our readers best of luck for their written exam. We just want to tell our readers that they should keep in touch with our website (www.alljobworld.com) for latest news on results, hall tickets, answer key etc.
Important Link for BOB Probationary Officer Syallabus: